- 150ml/5 fl oz
- For Combination to Oily Skin Types
- Effective pH balancing with Glycolic Acid
- Fights Bacteria
- Helps Diminish Superficial Sun Damage
- Reduce the Appearance of Fine Lines
Herbal Extract Astringent is recommended for combination to oily skin types. Its normalizing pH helps to fight bacteria, highly recommended for types of skin having partial oiliness and breakouts. Glycolic Acid (10%) and Sodium Glycolate effectively accelerate the exfoliation of the skin's dead cells, diminish superficial sun damage, and reduce the appearance of fine lines. How to use:
Apply with cotton wool twice daily after cleansing and before applying day moisturiser or make-up. Ingredients
: Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Lemon Juice, Calendula Extract, Glycolic Acid and Sodium Glycolate, Glucose and Fructose and Sucrose and Urea and Dextrin and Alanine and Glutamic Acid and Hexyl Nicotinate, Lactic Acid, SD Alcohol 40B, Fragrant Oil, Bisabolol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.Caution
: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Use of sun protection is recommended when using this product. Some users of this product may experience a mild transient stinging or may incur a mild skin irritation. If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use and consult your skin care professional. Do not use on skin that is irritated from the sun, extreme cold, peeling, waxing, or electrolysis. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed.
1. Carefully remove first lash from lash tray.
2. Hold lash to your eye and measure whether lash should be trimmed. Use tip of scissors to cut.
3. Take edges of your lash and bend them in a U-shape.
4. Apply lash adhesive along lash band and allow glue to sit for about 30 seconds or until glue becomes tacky.
5. Curl your eyelashes (optional).
6. Use tweezers, eyelash applicator or hands to place lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible, start from center, then inner, then outer side.
7. Apply mascara (optional) and/or apply liner to fill in any gaps.