Made of white plastic with a clear PP overcap. Airless pump dispenser provides a hygienic method of delivery for premium skincare and sensitive formulas. An excellent stylish choice for creams, lotions, gel and lotion serums.
To put things into perspective, airless pump dispensers allow you to dispense the contents without taking off the lid when the contents is low. The benefits also out weigh the traditional pump and spray bottle solutions that are on the market today.
Material: Polypropylene (PP)
Diameter: 49.2 mm
Cap: 50 mm High
50ml Body: 55 MM high
Overview of Benefits.
The bottle and pump is light in weight
Up to 15% increased shelf life (No excessive exposure to air)
The vacuum dispensing effect draws the product out to create less wastage
Luxury packaging solution
Can be recycled
Single, Dual or Triple airless bottles allow for many cosmetic solutions in one container
The liquid contents do not touch any metal springs which can cause oxidization problems
No back-flow problems, solving air flow going back to the bottle after pumping. (This gives the contents less shelf life)
You can use less or no chemical preservatives allowing for organic and natural products
1. Carefully remove first lash from lash tray.
2. Hold lash to your eye and measure whether lash should be trimmed. Use tip of scissors to cut.
3. Take edges of your lash and bend them in a U-shape.
4. Apply lash adhesive along lash band and allow glue to sit for about 30 seconds or until glue becomes tacky.
5. Curl your eyelashes (optional).
6. Use tweezers, eyelash applicator or hands to place lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible, start from center, then inner, then outer side.
7. Apply mascara (optional) and/or apply liner to fill in any gaps.